Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dream A Lil Dream

First things first.

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MY LIL RYL! ((:

Wanted to give you a call in UK, I even got your UK number from Chy so I could call you to wish you a Happy Birthday BUT I couldn't find my spare international calling card and since you're not online, probably out celebrating the big 21, I know you'll see this.

First, Spencer wants to say:"Happy Hotdog's Day. Come back soon for hotdogs?".

Darling, it's been almost 5 years since the beginning of this friendship. From the days of us being freshies at TP to graduation day and now, us turning 21. You've seen me gone through loads, from my first ciggy, to the hospital stay and now, hanging between limbo. I've seen my lil slumber princess grown from a small princess to our strong princess today. No matter how hard it is on you in UK, please remember you have plenty of friends left here in Singapore who are awaiting your arrival on the 28th of May.

I love you aplenty and can't wait for you to come back. I promise I will mambo one full night with you and Spencer can just stay at Phuture for all I care. Haha. We will also make sure our glam stewardess, Marilyn comes with us to mambo with Chy and Kerrie okay?

Happy 21st Birthday my slumber princess. Miss you monkey loads.

---

I had a very strange dream of an old KC friend, a very strange one indeed.

Friends come and go but some do stay. Even if all you have is a occasional short chat on MSN. (: I miss loads of people and sometimes, I know I'm at fault because I don't bother to keep in close contact. I miss Queky, I miss Sel, I miss Jac Tong, I miss Lil Ryl, I miss Marilyn and I miss Chy. God knows who else I miss but these are the few that I really miss the most. Sigh.

Ryl's birthday is here, which means mine is 3 weeks away. Somehow, I think it'll be a very lonely 21st birthday.

"Some day, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight."

No comments: