Friday, April 06, 2007

Wednesday Night Out

Bus-ed 5 to Zouk yesterday, signed in and went off because Phuture was already full so PSL couldn't get in. Cabbed straight to MoS to join LJ and the rest of the boys.

MoS was okay, just a lil quiet compared to Saturday nights and Wednesday nights at Zouk. I reckon Zouk must be rather disappointed that they lost night spot of the year to MoS this year. Oh well, I still prefer Zouk to MoS. SO PLEASE RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP OR UPGRADE ME CAN?! -grins-

Headed to Geographer's Bar with Don, PSL and MINE around 0145 to check out the place and the supposed "Thai Babes". The place isn't that bad, strangely reminded me of Bangkok loads though but it just wasn't my cup of tea nor MINE's.

Back to Smoove around 0230, sat around, saw Suhan and crapped with him for awhile. Left around 0330 to Macs for supper with Shawn Bob, Kevin and MINE. After supper, cabbed back to MINE with PSL and Don. So yeah, that was about it, my Ladies Night after missing out on it for awhile.

Anyway, my corn rows got a lil too much attention for my liking and plus they were already rather "chui" so I took them off this afternoon with the help of MINE. The end result? I looked like a Lion-ess complete with a Lion's all mighty mane. Haha.

Appointment for my hair cut has been made on Saturday! Yay! Gonna keep my mane long so it'll just be a simple trim to keep the stray ends in place.

This weekend, being Good Friday weekend, is just another holiday for us all to club like mad but I'm a good girl, staying home today and recuperating for the weekend madness. Hur.

In another 24 hours, G-R-O-O-V-E A-R-M-A-D-A!!! (((:

"I see you baby, shakin' that ass."

No comments: