Monday, April 09, 2007

Good Friday Weekender

So so, the long weekend is finally over and tomorrow, it's back to our mudane lives.

Friday was Zouk. Supposedly for Groove Armada but I was too high so I got stuck at Phuture after a glass of red, 2 glasses of Tiger, a couple of glasses of Martell with Coke and the guilty as charged, Flaming Lambo. Thankfully, I was blissfully high, not crazy high so everything was fine and dandy. (:

Had supper with the usual suspects and I was feeling too puke-y to eat anything so only drank. After I got off the cab, I was literally Singapore's mascot, Merlion. Bleeding Flaming Lambo.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(L-R) Elena, "Long lost" Dowell & Myself. Was so high I didn't remember taking this picture.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(L-R) Elena, Don, PSL & Myself. Like Elena said on her blog, BABY WHERE ARE YOU HUH?!

Woke up early on Saturday around 1500 hours (Yes that is early in my context especially after clubbing the morning earlier) for my supposedly hair cut appointment that became OURS. Hur. MINE cut her hair behind really short and left the front long. See, I prefer her with "long" hair. Trimmed mine and God it feels so much better.

Headed to town after and headed straight for Dior at Taka to get the mother in-law's bracelet. Then to Heerens's Sakae Sushi to meet Elena for our brunchner (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner). Took neoprints after that and honestly, the nicest looking neoprints I've taken in my entire life. Haha. 3 of us had mad fun though. (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Before taking our neoprints.

Walked around supposedly window shopping but failed. MINE ended up with a top from Zara, Elena, a nice tube/shorts "jumpsuit" sorta thing (Have no idea what you call it) and a thong, and myself, another thong from Topshop. Then chilled out at NYDC for awhile before heading down to MoS.

All I could say about MoS that night would be "5 bottles of Sour Apple, 3 bottles of Martell and 2 bottles of Champagne", go figure. I was sober at the end of it anyway, Friday was enough for me. Supper at Liang Court Macs, hashbrown and half a Fillet O'Fish downed with Green Tea.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At this point, I was already bored to bits. (L-R) Elena, Myself, MINE & PSL.

Cabbed home to realise my entire carpark is closed so I have to walk for about 10 minutes to get to my block. Bloody fuck. I was so tired already please. Go home, came online, showered and by the time I got out of the shower, mummy was up.

By 0620 hours, we were on our way to Bright Hill Road for Qing Ming. Imagine how stoned I was but I like times like these. Though physically tired, I'm mentally awake and I actually get loads of my thoughts processed and straightened out.

After which, headed for Dim Sum breakfast at Upper Thomson. Damn shiok la OMG. Haha. Finally got home around 1000 ish and slept at 1100 ish. Woke up around 1830, got ready and went to TM for dinner with Mummy and Ah Bay.

VietThai Kitchen for duh, Viet/Thai food. Yummy. Shopped around for awhile before heading back home. Time for my supper now. Hehe.

"Summer's over for the both of us
But that doesn't mean we should give up on us
You're the one that I've been thinkin of
And I knew the day I met you you'd be the one"

No comments: