Friday, May 11, 2007

Of Ear Sticks & Fast Food

Of late, I've been a teeny bit depressed. Reckon that it has a lot to do with what happened on the 8th plus the added agony of loneliness getting to me. MINE has been so busy with school and I have been busy turning my life upside down literally by getting my sleeping hours all wrong again when I finally had it normal for 2-3 weeks.

I realise that my sleeping hours go haywire every time I'm depressed and it sucks. All because I sleep in the day, wake up at dinner time, then stay awake till the morning around 0800 - 1000 hours and the vicious cycle repeats.

Then there's the extreme crazy eating binge I go on and still don't put on any bloody weight. Sigh. It's not normal to eat like every regular girl and weigh 41 KG on a good day and 39.5 KG on a bad day. Envy the weight all you want, I'd give it to anyone with a normal weight of 45-48KG for my height because I'm so underweight that it's disgusting and abnormal.

As usual, I haven't slept a wink since I woke up at 1800 hours yesterday. Played games online till bout 0600 hours this morning, read Herworld Mag, read Harry Potter & The Order of The Phoenix for the millionth time before getting ready to go out to run errands.

Headed to the library to return and borrow more books for my depression induced nights and boring life. Then to the bank to QCD (Quick Cheque Deposit) my pay check from the golf event. Will only get the money on Monday which sucks cause I need it to buy Mother's Day present for Mummy. I only have myself to blame because I was supposed to run these errands yesterday but sleep sounded better.

Then bought ear sticks and some nonsensical nail stickers for a total of S$1.90 only. Haha. Those who have been hanging out with me know that I've gone a lil mad with my nails of late. The ear sticks were to replace my tragus barbell which I officially lost because I took it out for the 8th. Bloody fuck make me lose it for nothing. With regards to the ear sticks, I think I last wore them in Secondary School which was officially 5 years ago. LOL.

Craved for Mac's Cheeseburger and decided that it would be my lunch accompanied by a medium Coke. Hurhur. Now, I'm officially having a stomach ache. This is what happens when you have fast food for brunch.

At Mac's, I saw a ton of school kids, I reckon it must be the exam period not because it was too early for school to have ended. Then continued to see more KC girls waiting for buses to KC. Brought me reminiscing the times where I could eat LJS almost on a daily basis or survive on a cup of bubble tea just for lunch. Haha.

God, ear sticks and fast food. Such memories.

"What we remember from childhood we remember forever; Permanent ghosts,
stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen. -Cynthia Ozick"

No comments: