Friday, July 13, 2007

Darlings

So I've been pretty busy of late, while at the same time, feeling a teeny bit under the weather. -mumbles-

Wednesday, was a good day despite the fact that I did not sleep at all and was out the entire day. Jac came to pick me up around 1030 and we headed to Cine to meet Jie. Then it was K Lunch. It was good but the food was well, gross. I was hungry anyway, so ate most of it.

Roamed around town after and I complained I was hungry. So Liat Tower's BK for Chicken Cheese Sticks! Yumm. Roamed around some more and I got hungry again so had Red Pearl Tea and Old Chang Kee's nuggets. Hur.

Jac left soon after for her dinner appointment so Jie and I headed to PS to meet Jo and Bessy the Birthday girl. Headed to Manhattan Fish Market and caught up with them for awhile. Left about an hour later to meet Ryl and Kerrie at Coffee Club, Somerset.

It was so good seeing my slumber princess after 1 bloody mother fucking year. Caught up quite a fair bit too. Hur. Had my Morning Dew Tea and Garlic Prawn Pasta. Yummy. Left for home bout 2 hours later because they had to head off to Zouk anyway.

Yes, I didn't club. Totally abhor Wednesday clubbing now. Plus, am already sick of clubbing. Same old boring shit. Plus plus, was so tired that I slept in the bus and almost missed my stop.

Was really glad to meet my darlings whom have "disappeared" to become nerdy freaks. We'll meet up again before either one of you leaves. ((:

Am going to be busy for the next month because I'll be working. Sigh. But it sure beats staying home doing nothing. At least, I'll be bringing in a bit of moolah. -beams-

Poor MINE is sick, again. Tsk. Always don't want to take care of yourself. Drink more water I tell you ah. Or I will kidnap Hershey. Hmph! Still love you la! Hur. -imitates my favourite MSN emoticon- LOL.

`Spinning: Ying Yang Twins Ft. Wyclef Jean - Dangerous

"Friends are for life"

No comments: