Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back To "School"

I am at work. Yeah, Saturday at 1525 hours and I am still at work. Not doing work though because the system is giving problems. So while I wait for my colleagues to fix the damn bug, I shall blog. Hur.

Work has been good so far. Rather slack but it gets really boring at times. At least I can surf the Internet and chat on MSN to kill time. Came back to work today since I have nothing to do at home and they need me here, plus pay is * 1.5 the normal rate so yeah, got extra money why don't earn right?! Lol.

Best thing is, I'm working at NAFA, feels totally like I'm coming here for lessons everyday but the fact is that I'm working here, not studying. LOL. Plus plus, it's opposite my favourite wanton mee! Heeheehee.

So MINE, went to MoS with the usual yesterday and I, was a total angel and stayed at home. -mock horror- I was so tired from work that after dinner, I just conked out. Haha.

Zouk tonight! Whee~ Okay, back to doing nothing now. Tata~

`Spinning: Parking Lot Pimp - Life's Thinking About You

No comments: