Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Smellin' Good

So this morning, I headed to the airport for something (you don't have to know what unless I choose to tell you). After I ran my errand, I proceeded to take the MRT to work.

Next to me sat 2 really cute Australian guys BUT, knn, body odour please. Yes, I have a real sensitive nose so I get extremely irate with all kinds of smells, pleasant or unpleasant.

I try not to walk into perfume stores or stores selling potpourri and sorts because it drives my nose crazy and gives me a bleeding headache. So yes, that's how sensitive my nose is.

Saturday at Phuture, there was a guy who stood in front of me who smelt so bad I wanted to barf my Heineken out. Seriously, can't people who smell bad, smell that they smell bad?!

And the spark that ignited this blog post is, ONE OF MY COLLEAGUE HAS BODY ODOUR. Wah fuck, I swear I'm so glad I'm not in the same room as her. Every time I walk into her room, I hold my breath so I won't faint from the smell. I wonder how the rest in her room can handle the smell 9 hours a day without dying from lack of oxygen.

Since I am so anal about smells. I get really paranoid if I forget my deodorant or perfume. I will keep pestering MINE with "Baby, do I smell?" Lol.

Today I smell of Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea. Yesterday I smelt of Givenchy's My Givenchy. Tomorrow, I think it'll be DKNY. I have yet to use my Estee Lauder one that I bought from DFS. Hmmmm. Sometimes, I smell of MINE's perfume. Hur.

Yeah, am blogging all these nonsense because, I have nothing to do at work once again. Harry Potter & The Order of Phoenix later with MINE. YAY!

No comments: