Wednesday, July 04, 2007

If Tomorrow Never Comes

Why are we humans such procrastinating creatures?! At least, I shall point this charge against myself for now. I swear I'm such a horrible procrastinator that it's starting to bug me real bad. Shucks.

My room is in a mess because I have clothes hanging ALL OVER THE PLACE because I have yet to clear out my closet (I don't wear 3/4 of the clothes inside anymore) and it's too full that I can't even squeeze anything in. Plus, it's fucking hard to take anything out so I barely bother anymore.

Then my bags are all over the place as well, along with my educational certificates and what have you. All because I have yet to clear my drawers from my TP notes (Notes from year 1 to 3), God knows why I still keep them for.

Mummy's been nagging at me almost on a daily basis and when she reaches her limit it will be, sit down and do it NOW. Then I'll do it. If not, it'll be, tomorrow or another day or later. Shush.

Yes I do get irritated with the mess, but I keep telling myself, tomorrow. I swear I wanna slap myself already with the next tomorrow I come up with.

So here's a promise on the World Wide Web, I will do everything by the end of next week. Why not tomorrow or end of this week, because I'm busy all the way till Sunday.

`Spinning: Bjork & Paul Oakenfold - Sex Drive

No comments: