Saturday, June 30, 2007

Days of My (Not-So-Interesting) Life

I've been lazy to update but I refuse to let my blog wither to death from the lack of posts. The week's been rather "busy" considering I'm usually home 5 days a week. Hur.

Monday
I can't really recall what I did so I think I was just home doing the usual nonsense.

Tuesday
Mummy took leave to run some important errands so Lil Brat, Simon and I accompanied her along. After the errands were done and I happily forgot about my own errand, we headed to Holland Village. Went to Pet Lover's Centre and saw really cute puppies. Awwww. Then saw 2 Persian cats at another pet store, never just $580 each what? Knn. I wanted to bring both back with me! ):

Then headed to Blue Spoon Cafe at Ghim Moh to try their "Eurasian" food. Seriously there were only like 3 dishes that were "Eurasian" there, the devil's curry (which wasn't spicy enough), Shepard's pie (my favourite cause I just love it and it reminds me of my primary school best friend) and 1 more which I cannot recall it's name.

The food was okay only. Mummy had their roasted chicken, it was fine except that the poor chicken must have been starved to death. Haha. I had Bolognaise, it was good because the sauce was home made and had loads of herbs.

After which, we headed to International Building's Partyworld for KTV. Hurhur. It's been awhile since I KTV-ed. Did loads of singing because out of everyone (Michael, Matthew, Mummy, Simon, Lil Brat and myself) 3/4 of the time, Michael and I were singing. LOL.

Left at 2300 hours, an hour before our session was to end because Mummy had work the next day and both she and the Lil Brat were having headaches.

Wednesday
Was supposed to meet MINE but she was sick and since her mum took leave to take care of her, I decided to let them do some mother and daughter bonding and stayed home. That was to make it sound good, in fact, I was just too lazy to travel all the way down to her place. LOL.

Thursday
Woke up after my phone rang for a thousand times and headed to run some errands at the airport. After which, headed to Maxwell Market to run some more errands for MINE. Then to Lau Pa Sat to run more errands of my own. LOL. By the time I got home, it was 1700 hours and was dead tired.

Friday
Woke up at 1700 hours so 3/4 of the day was already gone. Nothing much. Just nua-ed at home. Yes, no Zouk. I've been an angel of late. LOL.

---

It's the weekend tomorrow and the last day before the GST increment so I reckon, town will be packed like crazy. Sigh. -headache- I hate crowds. Plus, if I get up on the wrong side of bed, I'm going to be super grouchy. -grumbles- I can see it happening already.

Am currently making MINE to book advance tickets for Harry Potter & The Order of The Phoenix (and she's taking forever to decide which cinema, blah blah). I can't wait for my new Harry Potter book to arrive too! -gushes- Yeah, I'm a closet HP fan can?! Anyhoos, happy weekend everyone!

PS. GST money is in already!

`Spinning: Bananarama - I Heard A Rumor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hеy just wanted tο gіve уou a quick heаds uρ.
Thе text in your post seem to be running οff the ѕcreen in Sаfari.

I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you knоw.
The layout loοk great though! Hope you get the problеm solveԁ ѕoon.
Many thanks

Alѕo ѵіѕit my web-sitе - toy