Friday, June 22, 2007

8 More Days

Yes, I am counting down till July is here. All because I'm so fucking broke now and it's been awhile since I've been so damn bloody broke. -grumbles-

July is the month where I finally can get some income from the government and also 2 confirmed job assignments. July please come faster! I need the bloody moolah to survive, like seriously. Sigh.

Anyway, I've been so bored at home. Bloody bored witless because I am broke so I try not to go out either and I haven't gone out except on Tuesday for awhile with MINE.

I'm so fucking frustrated I'm about to kill myself. Why is it always about the money. GOD. Why are humans so mother fucking materialistic. Why can't we just live without material wants? Argh.

`Spinning: Craig David - You Don't Miss Your Water (Till The Well Runs Dry)

No comments: