Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Gaming Addiction

This is what I have been very busy with:


// `i'm queer *drea says (1:45 PM):
YES
// `i'm queer *drea
says (1:45 PM):
I just passed the halfway mark of level 45
//
`i'm queer *drea says (1:45 PM):
HAHAHAHA.

summer love says (1:46 PM):
LOL
summer love says (1:46 PM):
baby ar baby
summer love says (1:46
PM):
people busy with work, you busy with games


HEHEHE. I've been gaming on Neopets like crazy while MINE is going crazy with her FYP. Almost non stop that my right wrist and arm hurts from all the usage of the mouse. Yes Neopets is a teeny bit childish but some of the games are really challenging and addictive. Plus the fact I've been playing since I was 15. LOL.

Anyhoos, besides going crazy over gaming, MoS on Sat. Ran errands with Denise on Monday. And, that's about it. LOL. Before I go back gaming, here's Denise Darling and myself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MoS; Spot MINE.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday Errands with the darling. ((:

`Spinning: Paul Van Dyk, Robert Miles & Ayla - For An Angel

"Addiction; The condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with
or or involved in something."

No comments: