Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Challenge The Gender Lines

Monday, mummy forced me to see the doctor after my cough made me puke 2 nights in a row. -mumbles- My doctor says that if by Friday I am not better with the medication, I'll have to go for an X-Ray because he's worried that it might be TB. Though he suspects that it's just an allergic cough. Goodness.

Then he weighed me again. I have officially lost another 2KG in the past 2 months. SIGH.

Anyway, went home to rest before heading out in the evening with MINE. Headed to Suntec to get something before rushing over to Marina Square for Shrek 3! I swear Puss in Boots is so damn cute! Mummy thinks that Lolly looks like Puss in Boots. Hur.

Speaking of Lolly, let me digress a little. I swear she's mother fucking smart. At 5am yesterday, I suddenly heard meow-ing outside the window and when I opened the door to check, she was outside! Can you believe it, she actually climbed 7 storeys all by herself to my door! Love her to death I tell you. Hahaha.

Back to the movie. It was good, quite funny. Especially loved the part where Pinocchio attempted to not lie to Prince Charming. Haha. Not forgetting the part where Puss in Boots was swapped into Donkey's body and he tried the "puppy" look, forgetting that he's in Donkey's body and it looked ridiculously disgusting. HAHAHA.

---

The much anticipated Butch Hunt 2007 is here. This year, I am even more disappointed than I was with the last batch. Can someone tell me what happened to all the good looking butches.

I do know that labels don't matter anymore in the PLU world because it's so passe. But what is it with too femme looking lesbians doing in Butch Hunt again?! If labels don't matter, then why is it called Butch Hunt and not Lesbian Hunt or something along those lines. I swear all these label nonsense is getting me and the world very confused.

Then there's an Andro Search organised by Two Queens coming up as well. How many of these competitions do we need man. And I'll bet you, there will be butches in the Andro Search.

No BH for me this year. Not even bothering to go vote online because I have better things to do like play Neopets. -grins-

`Spinning: Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
"Rainbow Pride."

No comments: