Saturday, June 02, 2007

Summer Lovin'

Thank God for friends like Jac and Jie.

To the both of you, thank you for being there when I needed you guys. Jac, thanks for calling all the way from Australia to check up on me. Jie, thanks for always never failing to be there. Love you both dearly.

---

Summer's in and so are all my darlings! Lil Miss Ryl is back from her 1 year MIA stint in UK. Denise will be back on Saturday and though late but better than never, Jac will be back on 1st July! -hops around-

Was supposed to meet Lil Ryl for Mambo on Wednesday but because of the annoying crowd, she decided staying home was a better idea.

I thought Ryl was extremely smart because from 0045 - 0200 when I was at Zouk, I almost got into 2 fights. GOD IT WAS SO FUCKING PACKED. My mood was totally ruined because of the crowd and cause Ryl wasn't there either.

Ryl, we must meet up before you go off to Malaysia again okay? Really miss you loads. Will text you soon. -hugs-

Pestered MINE till we finally left at 0200 for MoS. Was still sulking and throwing my temper around when I got to MoS. Refused to talk to anyone when I first reached. Then after cooling down, I just continued sitting at the table drinking like crazy.

Then I saw darling Marilyn! OMG. I almost went mad I tell you. We spent the rest of the night dancing, drinking and catching up. Like Guo Rong said, never seen me dance so much with another girl before. Hahaha. Cause usually at MoS, I'm sitting down drinking and only getting up once in awhile to c-walk with the guys. Hur.

Left MoS around 5 a teensy bit high from the Martell, Hennessy and Sour Apple. Headed to Macs to take away breakfast and called for a cab at the same time. KNN, Comfort/City Cab made me waste 30minutes of talk time and I didn't even get to speak with the damn operator. Thank God, Swee and MINE were also calling for other cab operators.

---

Vesak Day, MINE and I headed down town to run some errands. In the end, MINE bought a top and a pair of bookmarks for me. Hur. Got back to her area and walked around the pasar malam there. I bought a measuring tape (My measuring tape at home went missing), MINE bought a pack of Carebear Cards and some Sponge Bob stickers. Hahaha.

While walking through the pasar malam, I was already feeling a lil wozzy and flu-ish. By the time I got home, it became a full blown fever and flu. BLAH.

Got up this morning feeling worst than ever. Was supposed to bus 22 back but was feeling too weak to last the long journey so wasted 10 bucks on a cab instead. Till now, I still feel like crap. That is why I am home on a Friday night, no clubbing for me tonight man.

Tomorrow/Later, will be celebrating Elena's 20th Birthday with her at Zouk. Though it'll just be me, Swee, MINE and the birthday girl, I bet it'll be a blast. In advance, because I doubt I'll make it in time to blog before her birthday ends,


HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY ELENA!

In accordance to the occasion, here are 2 random photos of our clubbing escapades together. ((:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elena & Myself / MoS toilet.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eve, Elena & Myself / Phuture.

`Spinning: Deep Dish - Flashdance

"Summer's over for the both of us
But that doesn't mean we should give up on us
Your the one that I've been thinkin of
And I knew the day I met you you'd be the one"

No comments: