Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Forked Path

It is now August, 8th month into 2007 and what have I accomplished in this year? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I'm disappointed, I really am. Now, I'm given a choice to prove myself once again, but will I fail like I have the past few times? Will I be able to leave this path behind and embark on a brand new one? I don't know. I do know that I am the only one who can answer these questions and ultimately, it's all up to me.

I'm scared. Even presently, I'm failing, again. So should I take this chance with determination? But what if I fail once again. I don't know how many times I can take failing. How many times before it totally wears me down.

I will not make excuses for myself anymore. What I am today, is no one's fault but mine. Can I take this challenge and prove everyone, including myself wrong? All I know, there's this hesitation, because I don't want to fail again.

`Spinning: Alex Gaudino Ft. Crystal Wa - Destination Calabria

"Sometimes it seems no one understands
I don't even know why
I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul"

No comments: