Sunday, November 11, 2007

Alcohol Induced Euphoria

Well well well, I'm back. ((:

Everything has been going fantastically well. Had the craziest long weekend ever and I can't even remember when was the last time I had so much fun like that.

Wednesday, Silly and Bessy came to pick me up before heading down to Toca for a beer then to Zouk where Jie and Zen came to join us shortly after. After Phuture closed, Jo came down and we mambo-ed till closing. LOL.

Thursday, with 3 hours of sleep, headed to JB with Mummy, Lil' Brat, Simon & Mage in Shining Armour. Bought loads of "stuff" but I shan't say what. x: Then it was the fucktastic dinner. Yummy. Got back to Singapore, took a bus to Newton then Mage in Shining armour dropped me at Play. Was there think for an hour then I got really high because Xiao Xin bought me a Tequila Pop. LOL

Friday, armed with yet again only 3 hours of sleep, went out with Mummy and Lil Brat the entire afternoon before meeting Silly and Bessy at Bugis. Then it was to Jo's chalet. All I can say about the chalet is, LOL. Words cannot describe all the madness that went on. Hope you had fun Jo. ((:

Saturday, after contemplating and some bugging from Jo, I ended up at Zouk, high for the 3rd night in the row. LOL.

Okay la, I'm lazy to go into details also. All I know is, Denise is coming back in 3 days, Jac in 12 days. I can't wait to see you guys.

Silly. ((:

`Spinning: Mario - Just A Friend

No comments: