Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Closure

Know, love is seriously unfathomable. To one, it may mean something, to another, it's an entire different story.

I had a long chat session with Silly today and we both agreed that love is seriously overrated. My conclusion? So much for I love you.

So I camped out on MSN for a long long time and spoke to loads of people whom I haven't been talking to for eons and I'm really glad I did. It just made me realise, how much I miss all my friends, how much I love them and hopefully how much they love me. Haha.

Then there are those, whom I'm still disappointed with. That's why love is overrated. Be it love between friends, family or lovers.

Friendships do actually fall apart, even after going through hell together in Sec 4, watching each other grow up from the adolescent teen years. I miss my best friend, and I hate it that I always feel like I come in last. Know, I doubt you even read my blog anymore so what the hell.

But of course, there are those who always make me smile no matter what.

The conversation I had with Maye darling made me laugh like crazy and I truly wish I could just put it here but I can't because, well, after so much drama, I'd much rather a quiet life now.

After the countless conversations with various people, I realised something. I was never truly happy with you, never. I'm glad it ended the way it ended because, it just proves, that's the person you want everyone to perceive you to be. And as sad as it may sound, I never did realise I already fell out of love with you, until now, a month later, all I can feel is stupid because I actually put up with the insults and pain you inflicted on me.

You, are one person that I regret so much. That's saying something when I do not even regret my one night stands. Watch your back won't you? Karma will come for you.

As Aly & AJ sings in Potential Break Up Song,


Now all I want is just my stuff back
Do you get that? Let me repeat that
I want my stuff back
You can send it in a box
I don't care just drop it off
I won't be home
Cuz without me, you know you're lost
Minus you I'm better off
Soon you will know
Just return my stuff back won't you? I'm more than ready to move along.

`Spinning: Rihanna - Shut Up & Drive

No comments: