Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Emo Is Contagious

I texted Bessy earlier and told her that I may have just caught her emo nemo disease. Haha. Last night I was emo bout something. Tonight, it's about an entirely different thing.

Sometimes, I think I stress myself way too much. Relax Andrea, relax! I need to be serious about the right things and I never seem to be able to do that.

But Bessy is right. What the hell am I emo-ing about. Seriously, I have no idea please. Don't know why emo also. Knn, slap me la please someone. I should be enjoying what's going on in my life now, not emo-ing over it. But I can't help thinking bout the what if's.

I guess, it all boils down to, I'm scared. Know what, the previous paragraphs don't even make sense to me.
"If I wrote you a symphony,
Just to say how much you mean to me
(what would you do?)
If I told you you were beautiful
Would you date me on the regular
(tell me, would you?)"
`Spinning: Justin Timberlake - My Love (Paul Oakenfold Remix)

No comments: