Thursday, November 15, 2007

Facebook Me

I finally joined Facebook. Okay I know, I'm super slow like a mountain tortoise but so what? Haha.

I was adamant to not join Facebook because, I just didn't want to. Just like when how Friendster first came out and I didn't want to join until I remember Ryna and Quek psycho-ed me into it. This time, every other person who talks to me on MSN asks me if I have a Facebook account. Every time I say no, they start the "Join Facebook" campaign. -.-

Until Zen kept on badgering me this afternoon, telling me the benefits, this and that and I cannot remember what else. Haha. Then she continued with telling me bout (fluff)Friends because she remembers that I have a secret obsession with Neopets. LOL. (I haven't logged into Neopets after I discovered the wonders of World of Warcraft)

So I gave in, because I was tired of everyone asking why I don't do Facebook. God. This is called PEER PRESSURE! Now that I'm in, people are telling me I'm going to get addicted. Lol. Honestly? I doubt so. Facebook is definitely not as addictive as WoW but it is true that it's good to kill time when one's bored.

So yes, just add me and stop badgering me already. Haha. The name's Drea Lim, too many bloody Andrea Lim's already.

---

Strangely, I actually do miss you but it's a good thing I think? I hope it's a good thing. Not you but you, yes you.

`Spinning: Groove Armada - Song 4 Mutya (Out of Control)

No comments: