Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Happy Me!

Omg. I just had to blog and spread my happiness please! MY FUCKING PAY IS IN! Omg omg omg! SO HAPPY LA! Words cannot describe how happy I am can?! LOL.

I have a whole list of things to buy which I've been mentally making up while waiting for my pay to come in the past 2 months. It's been months since I've shopped so tomorrow, I am going shopping! Wheee~

I need to buy my 2008 organiser, Christmas cards, slippers and underwear (again). At least these are the stuff I'm definitely going to buy. So exciting!

Then tonight, it's Zouk with all my darlings. The plan is for everyone to get high. Then Zen and I have another evil plan. Hahaha. If we do execute the plan, I will blog about it here. LOL.

Okay, as you can tell, I'm extremely happy, happy mad kind. So yes, I'm going to sign off here before more nonsense comes blabbering out.

`Spinning: Gwen Stefani - Wind It Up

No comments: