Sunday, November 18, 2007

Too Little, Too Late

Since I am too awake to fall asleep on my wet hair, here I am again, blogging to kill time. Hur.

First things first. As much as I felt your apology was probably the first one you ever meant deep down, it was just too little too late. Just return me my things, don't make me turn things ugly. Things are already as ugly as they can get already, so please, don't push me over the edge.

---

Friday, was so exhilarated from getting my pay after 2 fucking broke months, I was literally delirious. On my way out, I was such a happy bunny listening to the radio play clubbing music and smiling to myself like an absolute crazy moron. LOL.

Elena and I celebrated pay day by drinking a flaming lambo each on empty stomachs. Haha. Sadly, like Bessy said, the alcohol was wasted on us because we barely got high. Then I got to meet Denise darling after almost 7 weeks! I've missed you so much darling. Let me know when you're not on flight and we'll do coffee okay? Loves!

After Phuture and Zouk both closed, we continued our clubbing escapade to Dragonfly, which closed 5 minutes upon our arrival. Hahaha. I feel like a fucking alcoholic these days man. -sayangs liver- LOL!

Saturday, cabbed home from Silly's place to shower and change before heading out again to meet the "current" usual suspects. Had dinner while watching my very first R21 movie (Yes, I'm slow can), Saw 4.

I know, how can I have dinner while watching such a gory movie right? But honestly, I found Saw 4 boring, I was happily enjoying my fish and chips while watching them rip body parts like no body's business.

After the movie, chilled at NYDC for awhile before heading back to the cinema for Beowulf. It was yet but another boring movie. Bessy actually fell asleep 1/4 into the movie. Haha. The only conclusion I could get from Beowulf was that, the dick and the brain are unable to function together.

See, the plan was to NOT club because we were all too exhausted but I got a phone call and a text from 2 different people asking why my ass wasn't parked at Zouk. Haha.

While smoking after the movie, I bumped into Adah! Omfg, 5 fucking years never see her and she hasn't changed one tiny bit. Still the same old silly ah lian. (: If you do read this babe, it was really nice catching up with you over cigarettes. To think I used to nag at you bout smoking back during KC days. Hurhur.

Got 4 our asses to Zouk and met dear OLD Tox there with my long deserved alcoholic treat. Hahaha. It was nice seeing you too. Glad we managed to catch up. Remember, want to find girlfriend, please be patient okay? Haha.

Not forgetting my dearest glam podium queen Marilyn. It's so good that I've been seeing you at least once a week the past 2 weeks. You have no idea how much I missed you.

So anyway, I still have yet to do any shopping while Elena spent 200 bucks within 15 minutes at Guess. Haha. Monday's my day! I am going shopping alone! YAY! (Note to self, book respective appointments with Suzanne & Browhaus)

And and and, I still want to watch Stardust. -nudges silly- ((:
"I loved you with a firein red, now it's turning blue
And you say "Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late"

`Spinning: Timbaland Feat. One Republic - Apologize

No comments: