Thursday, November 22, 2007

Re-Discovering Eden

Apparently I cannot be subtle. So much for thinking I could be subtle when necessary. I reckon it's just me, too damn straight forward for my own good. Hur.

I've been very happy. It really is like re-discovering Eden all over again. Thank you, for bringing the smiles back to me. ((:

---

The week's been extremely good, minus the fact that I haven't been home the past 5 days and won't be home for the next 3 days. Haha. I've got my ass parked at the other end of Singapore, Bukit Panjang. I know, so far right? That's why, every time Silly is supposed to drive me home, I end up not going because I feel bad for making her drive so far back and forth. It's really far okay! Ain't I sweet. LOL!

The past few days passed by so quickly I can barely remember what I have done except for clubbing last night because I can still feel the alcohol in my blood. Chivas Green Tea, Tequila Pop, Watermelon Martini, Lychee Martini, Heineken, Triple Jack. Just the mention of all the alcohol I had last night makes me wanna barf.

Anyhoos, when Silly leaves for work every morning, I'm either online the entire day chatting with her and Zen or rolling around in her "supposedly famous" bed. Lol. Poor Silly has been so busy entertaining me that she's barely had proper rest. I'm guilty as charged.

This weekend is going to be one long weekend but I'm excited. Haha. Zouk tomorrow, chill out on Saturday and Cafe Del Mar on Sunday! God, I'm a fucking alcoholic.

"I've looked for love in stranger places
but never found someone like
you
someone whose smile
makes me feel i've been holding back
and now
there's nothing I can do

Cause this is real, and this is good
it warms the inside just like
it should
but most of all
most of all, it's built to last
it's built to
last

All of our friends
saw from the start
so why didn't we believe it
too?
now look, where we are
you're in my heart now
and there's no
escaping it for you

Cause this is real, and this is good
it warms the inside just like
it should
but most of all
most of all, it's built to last

Walking on the hills at night
with those fireworks and
candlelight
you and i were made to get love right

Cause this is real, and this is good
it warms the inside just like
it should
but most of all
most of all, it's built to last

Cause you are the sun in my universe
consider the best when we felt
the worst
and most of all, most of all
most of all, most of all,
most
of all, most of all
it's built to last"

`Spinning: Melee - Built To Last

No comments: