Friday, November 23, 2007

Your Royal Highness, Me

I had this urge to blog while on my way home from town after FEP's chicken rice with Silly. I know this topic is absolutely bo liao and retarded but it's my blog right?! LOL.

After staying with Silly since Sunday, I've gotten so bloody used to be driven around. I feel so damn spoilt and princess-y. BUT, I refuse to take advantage of it or get too used to it.

Ironically, it's not a good thing know?! I kinda miss the long bus rides where I can just either read my journey home or stone and do some "life reflection" and sing to myself along with whatever's on the radio.

Then Jac will be back this Sunday, which just means, more car rides! Haha! God, I'm getting way too spoiled. Oh well, I'm going to take a bus to town later anyway, so not that spoiled right? Haha.

---

You make me feel like a princess. ((:

"It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, hmm
Every time you come around me
I get weak, oh yeah
Nobody ever made me feel this way, oh
You kiss my lips
and then you take my breath away
So I wanna know"
`Spinning: Deep Dish - Say Hello (Extended Mix)

No comments: