Tuesday, November 27, 2007

From Your Daughter

*edited @ 0826 hours.

Friday
Was at Emerald 5 Hill, Ice Cold Beer, Harry's Bar, Dbl O & O Bar for work. Silly tagged along, Bessy, Jie and Denise came along after awhile.

Finally when work ended, we headed over to Zouk where I got disgustingly drunk on 2 Tequila Pops. Geh qiang la me! Just because everyone else was happily high and I was sober so I told Silly to buy me 2 Tequila Pops.

I can't even remember when was the last time I was so drunk. Got to Spize and I headed straight for the toilet to puke. Back to the table and continued puking like mad while everyone was happily having supper. -.-

Silly drove home with me puking in the passenger seat and parked downstairs, brought me up first before going back down to park her car proper. Then as usual, I got sober and started bugging her for food at 0800 hours. LOL. Thank you Silly for taking care of me that night. It meant a lot to me. ((:

Saturday
Picked Elena and Bessy up before going down to Vivo. Then it was work again at Arena. Was so hung over and tired, I barely worked because half the time I was visiting the toilet. God.

Had porridge at Chinatown then Silly and I headed to Marina South for a Daytona competition and to kill time. I LOST, by a bit! Knn. Never mind, we will play again okay? Haha.

Met Zenna and Casey at St James's Mono. Basically just sat there, talking nonsense, listening to people sing, drinking beer and having a great time. I know, I was still drinking. I swear I'm a mother fucking alcoholic now. All I think about is alcohol. LOL!

Headed down to Dragonfly for a bit before we left and I managed to convince Silly to go for Zouk Out! Or rather, Zenna did. YAY! The entire clan will be Zouk Out-ing. Hur.

Sunday
So much for Cafe Del Mar but Silly and I woke up at like 1800 hours. Lazed around for awhile before leaving to Bessy's for dinner. Picked Jo up and went to collect my stuff back. Thank you for returning them finally.

Went to Happy Daze and was very tempted to order a Heineken before everyone gave me the evil eye so I settled for a Double Chocolate Chip milkshake. Belly & Jordan came along awhile later and we all had a great time catching up. (:

Monday
Didn't plan to head out but I did anyway. Met up with Silly to meet Jac for awhile. Thanks for the bag dear! See you on Thursday!

Borders after that and I bought my 2008 organiser. Then I got hungry again so we went to Cuppage for supper. I swear other than being an alcoholic of late, I'm eating like some mad woman but sadly, I am still 40KG. )):

KTV-ed after supper and damn, it was good. I've missed KTV so much man, though 4 hours wasn't sufficient. LOL.

So yes, those were the highlights of my weekend. I feel so busy these days. Doesn't help that 3/4 of my pay is gone already. Omfg please. I AM SO BROKE and I haven't even shopped or even gone for my damn haircut. HOW HOW HOW?! -panics-

---

I am going to be a good girl and stay home the next 2 days. As much as I want to avoid facing the problems, I guess sometimes, we just can't run away.

I'm just tired, tired of being the one that worries you. I'm not a little girl anymore you know? I'm sorry for going MIA for the last week, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me.

Sometimes, I really wish I could just tell you every single little thing that's happening to me in my life. Even though I am officially out of the closet to you, I still fear the objection or rejection.


I want to tell you that I'm really happy now, that I've never been so happy with anyone in the past 3 to 4 years but I am scared.

I just want to let you know, I love you mummy. You mean the world to me, you really do.


I know she doesn't read my blog but I just had to get it out of my system. I just had to. I guess, I'll do it the way I know. I'll write her a letter.

*I sent her a sms after she left for work instead. I feel so much better clearing things up. Problem now is, I am wide awake. Bugger.

`Spinning: Groove Armada - From The Rooftops

No comments: