Friday, December 21, 2007

Fortune Cookie

My mood has been fluctuating like a damn roller coaster ride. One minute I am so disgustingly bursting with bliss, the next minute, I am emo like nemo.

As of now, it definitely ain't Missy Bliss in the house. Hello Emo-Nemo. -screams-

Couple of days back, I headed to the fortune teller. Apparently she's rather accurate and I wouldn't deny there was some truth in the things she told me.

First thing I remember her telling me was that I worry too much. That I worry about every single thing and I must learn to relax. God. For a moment she sounded like the psychiatrist at the hospital I saw the other time. I actually wondered if I had 'Suffers from Anxiety" tattooed across my forehead.

Then she told me I had a bad temper. God. So I guess you guys can really buy me an Anger Management course for Christmas since everyone keeps telling me I need to go for one before I eventually murder myself or someone.

She also mentioned that people born in the year of Rat and Pig are my "Gui Ren". Seriously, can it be more of a coincidence that Silly, Jie & Bessy are born in the year of Rat, while Zen and Jo are born in the year of Pig. My Yong Tau Foo girlies, you girls are stuck with this Fire Tiger for good!

That aside, I think she forgot to mention that I am too much of a nosy parker. Sometimes, I can't help it. I stumble into things that I don't want to stumble into. It's bloody deja vu because it has happened before.

I don't go around blog hopping, I never do but it always happens. Why do I always click on the damn wrong link?! Curiosity killed the cat. It obviously killed this Fire Tiger.

`Spinning: Something Corporate - Ruthless

No comments: