Friday, December 21, 2007

The Holiday

The family princess aka Lolly has gotten into yet another fight. This time around, she's badly injured with mutiple serious wounds. Sigh. I'm gonna bring her to the vet first thing in the morning later.

And because of her sudden injury, the 5 week "holiday" at Silly's has some what come to an (abrupt) end. The plan was to stay until Saturday evening but obviously it is impossible now because I have to stay home to take care of Lolly. ):

I will not complain because I love Lolly and for one, Silly is so damn understanding, it makes me feel terrible.

That aside, I am definitely going to miss...

Photobucket
... the crazy things we have done in her darling, 369...

Photobucket
... the random and impromptu tanning session at Cafe Del Mar...

Photobucket
... the grocery shopping where I was "cheated" into buying this $4.05 Campbell's Chicken & Stars soup...

Photobucket
... her attempts at artistic photography...

Photobucket
... her "se lang" ways...

Photobucket
... the pillow talks...

Photobucket
... most of all, the physical presence of her. ((:
"There's something 'bout you that makes me want to step up
Step up and be with you
If that's okay with you"
`Spinning: Jamie Scott & The Town - When Will I See Your Face Again

No comments: