Friday, December 14, 2007

Stitching Up

I had a seriously disturbing dream recently. I dreamt that I got into a freak accident and ended up with stitches running from my wrist to my shoulders and along my inner thighs on both legs. When I woke up from the dream, I was aching all over and immediately checked my arms and legs for the damn stitches.

I decided to check up on what stitches in dreams actually interpret and this is what I got.

"To dream that you have stitches, represents your responsibility in keeping/holding a situation or relationship together. You may fear that this situation/relationship is falling apart and needs to be mended. Consider also the symbolism of where the stitches are on the body for additional clues."

Know, it figures because I've been worrying about my relationships with various people of late. If you know me well enough, you'd know that I worry about a lot of things, including unnecessary stuff. Doesn't help that I'm super sensitive which means that half the time, I interpret a lot of things differently from a normal person.

I'm having a bad day. Just one of those emo over every single tiny fur ball days. The weather isn't helping much either, bloody dark clouds making me feel gloomier. Worst part, I have to work tonight. Sigh.

`Spinning: Jay-Z - Roc Boys (And The Winner Is...)

No comments: