Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008

So this is it, the last entry for 2007.

It's been a crazy year. When I say crazy, I mean it in all degrees. There were high and low points but that's just life ain't it? That's what makes life "interesting" at least.

To my Yong Tau Foo Girlies, Jie, Zen, Jo and Bessy, you girls will always be my YTF girlies for life. To more alcohol induced madness, bitching and being as fucked up as we are. Because I love you girls just the way you are.

To my KC girls, Quek and Jac, here's to growing old together. Jac, to 8 years and counting of friendship, chilling and emo nights together. Quek, to still being my best friend, I will still call you crying at 0300 if I have to. I love you both.

To my darlings from TP, Denise and Ryl, the both of you hold a special place in my heart. I am always here, any time, any place and any day. Ready to mambo when you girls are. Haha.

To Silly, "You caught me off guard, now I'm running and screaming. I feel like a hero and you are my heroine. Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?". ((:

I'm glad this year has come to an end. I'm all ready for a fresh start.

`Spinning: Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens - Breaking Free

No comments: