Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Lucky Charm

I am so excited! I struck lottery! -hops around- Yes I really really did win 4D yesterday. Bwahahahaha!

This is all thanks to Silly. ((: She was mentioning the numbers the entire of yesterday so I told her, let's go buy for fun. So in the name of fun, I bought $1 Big $1 Small, iBet. I know, where got people buy iBet buy so little right? I really was just buying for fun can?!

HOW I KNOW WILL KNN OPEN 3RD PRIZE RIGHT!? NBCCB.

Sigh. It's okay. I am very contented with what I won. First time strike lottery, 3rd prize some more can?!

And if you think I won a lot and hoping for a treat or something, dream on mate. It's only 2 pathetic digits.

Silly is my lucky charm. ((:

Anyway, for Christmas, Silly bought me the "la maison nu l'ean" leather pouch in black and gold. from Agnes B. -beams- It is offically my new wallet. Hur.

That aside, check out the wrapping. I totally dig it.

Photobucket
"Me and you babe - We'll make the whole world jealous"
`Spinning: Sade - Smooth Operator

No comments: