Thursday, December 06, 2007

Grant My Christmas Wish!

Warning, this entry is going to be entirely self absorbed in the sense where I think everyone is going to buy something from the list from me, so please bear with me. I think I deserve to be self absorbed once in awhile.

---

Okay, I know I promised pictures but I am just lazy okay?! Go check my Facebook if you want and if you're that in love with me, then get me to send you all my pictures okay? LOL.

It is the time of the year again, where I put up my dream list and wish list. This year, I am too lazy to put pictures of the items and I am also too lazy to separate them out. Well, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to tell which belongs to my dream list and which belongs to my wish list.

  • Channel's 2.55 Bag in black please.
  • Prada/Gucci/Marc Jacobs Wallet. You can ask me to specify the model and colour for you.
  • Driving License. Meaning, you pay for my lessons.
  • A Car. I have no idea what now but you can ask me again when I get my license.
  • A house. So I can have my own bloody room for once in my life.
  • A fully sponsored shopping spree. Sighh.
  • April 77 Jeans.
  • Another Tiffany & Co ring which I have my eyes on. Again, ask yours truly.
  • N81 or if possible, I don't mind the iPhone.
  • Jay Chou concert tickets. I swear I will love you for the rest of my life.
  • New computer or laptop so I can finally get my own World Of Warcraft account.
  • Sleeping pills. I really think I need some but no one will ever give them to me anyway.
  • My darlings to be less busy so they can have coffee with me and bitch about life.
  • My darlings to even remember that poor little, Andrea actually exists and misses the shit hell hole out of them.
  • Strike lottery. I am satisfied with 100k, okay, maybe a million would be better.
  • A trip to Hong Kong to shop and eat till I drop. I really miss it there.
  • My family and friends to be safe, sound and happy.
  • Books and more books.
  • Put on some fucking weight for once.
  • Santa to grant my wishes. Yes, I still believe in Santa okay? Too bad for you if you don't.
  • Lingerie. You can get vouchers from Blush or Fling. If not, I'm a 34B for most bras and a 6/8 or Small for most undies. And oh, I like lace.
  • iPod Nano 8GB in black. This has been on my list for years but it's not really a want want. Just greedy. But if you have too much spare cash, I'm cool with it.

Know, the list can just go on and on and on. So I shall just leave it here. Once again, I know there is nothing that anyone can actually afford so what the heck la. I just like putting up the same list every single year. At least I know one day, I will fulfil the entire list, by myself. (:

`Spinning: Nelly Furtado - Do It

No comments: