Monday, December 03, 2007

I Could Be A Vampire

First things first, I have a note to myself and everyone who hangs out with me often enough or talks to me on MSN. Please clean my fucking room!

I swear, I have the messiest room on earth. All I did just now was, dump everything on my bed on the floor. Hahahaha. I'm tired and I don't know where to start can?! Plus I have a long day tomorrow. I know, excuses but ya, I won't do it today.

I vaguely remember not long ago, I swore on my blog that I'd clean my room out before the week ends. See thing is, I never got to it. -slaps self- So everyone, please bug me to clean my room especially my entire 3 years worth of TP notes that I keep for God knows what reasons.

---

I just finished a 2 hour session of online sensation with my ever dearest Aandra the Warlock & Mezzthang the Void Walker. GOD I'VE MISSED WORLD OF WARCRAFT! Lol! I promise to rendezvous with the both of you soon. Yes, I'm speaking to them as if they can walk, talk, read and use the Internet. I like can!

Anyhoos, had dinner earlier at Ashton's with Silly, Mummy, Lil Brat and Simon today. For the first time (I think) in my life, I did not complain that my steak wasn't "rare" enough for me. The sight and taste of the blood oozing out was, orgasmic. Haha.

For the orgasm, we queued for almost an hour before getting a seriously dim witted service staff to ask us if it was okay if we spilt up and sat at 2 separate tables. Like wtf?! What kind of seriously no logic, stupid question is that? Goodness.

Now, I digress. Sometimes, I think I secretly am a vampire. Hahahahaha.

I love my steaks medium rare or rare if I can bargain with the people I'm having it with to tolerate the blood. Then I love pig's blood, (I know, go ahead and barf) which you can't get in Singapore anymore. I also enjoy watching the nurse when they draw my blood. That's my not so secret anymore reason for wanting to donate blood but I can't do it anyway because I have to be 45KG and above.

I also enjoy biting people, a couple have suffered from this but I am not as extreme as some people I know of. Then I absolutely hate tomato juice, which from those B grade flims, you see vampires feeding on tomato juice as subsitute for blood and absolutely hating it cause they much rather have blood. Lastly, most of the time, I sleep in the day and am awake at night.

I know, I watch too much TV and I just think too much. But maybe, just maybe, I could be a vampire. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Okay, bed time now, enough nonsense. So fucking tired. Pictures from the week in the next entry.

`Spinning: Corrinne May - If I Kissed You

No comments: