Friday, January 11, 2008

The Strangest Things

I had a crazy idea of moving permanently over to LJ a couple of days back. Strangely, it's still hanging at the back of my head.

Yes I have so many years on abnegation.blogspot but I have this strange urge of wanting to having a "fresh start".

Not that my LJ account is exactly new nor is the address very different from this, but I just can't explain it. Maybe I'm just sick of my layout and I have no idea how to fix the layout I wanted to change it to. Argh.

Headache from hell killing me. God knows why I'm having a headache out of the blue. Even stranger, I actually got irritated with WoW because the server was lagging so bad I was running at 1.5K latency.

Doesn't help that I've been PMS-ing major. Bloody monthlies (Pun intended). One minute I'm all fine and dandy, the next minute, the smallest matter can just piss me off earth.

Someone stuff me with Coke and Chocolates or make me smile please. I'm in dire need.

`Spinning: Mika - Happy Ending

No comments: