Thursday, January 17, 2008

Grapevine

Comparison, how much does it affect your life? Mine? I try not to let it get to me but sometimes, it does get the better of me.

I really hate to compare, especially one relationship with another because every single relationship we have is unique to us in a certain way but it just happens I guess. I'll see how long I can hold out before jealousy gets the best of me. I hate to say this, but jealousy ALWAYS gets the best of me. Bugger.

---

All that nonsense aside, no no, I haven't moved. Just been sick like a dog.

So yes, sick. Yes still sick since Christmas Eve last year. Bugger. It worst on Sunday night, I was coughing my lungs out and basically just sleeping day in, day out, but thankfully, My Hero nursed me back to health.

I think if I were at home (Yes I am at Bukit Panjang), without no one to take care of me half the time, I'd probably still be dead in bed. I just hope I didn't lose weight from this coughing episode. |:

Still coughing here and there, occasional headaches and all but I suppose I'm much better. Sigh. I don't know what to do if I fall sick during CNY again! I can't afford to fall sick this year. I want to collect all the extra money to make up for what I missed out last year. Hur.

MJ tomorrow with my best friend (Quek), my old friend (Jac) and my girlfriend (Su). I am so going to play princess and make you guys let me win. Haha!

`Spinning: Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Want To Be

No comments: