Monday, January 21, 2008

Remember

Lil' Brat left for Narita, Tokyo yesterday morning for 6 weeks of training, shopping and freezing her ass off. Strangely, I think I might just miss her. Hah.

But its all for a good cause. Hello to Head Porter, Burberry Blue Label, Goyard, CDG, BAPE, Victoria Secrets, American Apparel, F21, GAP, Abercrombie & Fitch, Urban Outfitters, American Eagle and the list goes on. (:

That aside, I finally got my haircut after a million years. I finally have tangle free hair. Haha. Now I'm left with my CNY shopping and threading. ASOS corset and opaque stockings on the way to me. -beams- I hope they arrive before CNY.

Enough bout wanting to shop. With the untimely arrival of the bleeding monthly, I've been on a hell of roller coaster ride with my emotions.

And no, it's not all that emo. Just that the emo bits tend to end up here. The happy ones, well, are best kept private. -grins-

The bitter sweet emotion has decided to park itself in my emo bank. As it is, I am already a very bitter person. The bleeding hormones are just making my life completely miserable when it actually isn't.

I realised, I forgot how it was like to speak my mind. I completely forgot.

I just need to shop and someone to help me remember how it was like to be me.

`Spinning: Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star

No comments: