Thursday, January 24, 2008

Deviation

Deviating from our regular plan to stay home, we met up with Bel in town for dinner. So we parked ourselves at NYDC Heerens from 1900 to 2230 hours, catching up, talking about cars for the longest time I remember and God knows what other nonsense the 3 of us spoke about.

And once again, deviating from our regular plan to not club on weekdays or rather, cut down on clubbing, we some how ended up at Zouk. LOL. Yours truly was disgustingly in shorts and slippers, it was really un-planned. Hur.

Despite all the absurd amount of deviation going on the entire day, it just went on.

Silly and I left at 0100 because she had to work today but after getting on the car, I was so spectacularly high that I went on and on and on and on. Which meant to say, I couldn't stop talking or rambling would be a better term. Which is pretty rare, cause I usually only talk when necessary or I am usually very sober.

I woke up this morning and the first thing I remembered was, "What the fucking hell did I say last night?!". Apparently, I said a truckload of stuff ranging from "saggy breasts" to "the death sentence". Go figure. Haha.

Even though it was all to my very own girlfriend, it is bloody embarrassing. I would say even more embarrassing than passing out dead drunk because that way, I wouldn't be able to rattle off like I did last night.

Oh, Silly just informed me that I did not only spew totally "throw my own face" nonsense, that I did things that I would very much like to bury myself right now because I cannot believe it and am laughing my ass off at myself. Classically, she re-enacted the entire scene to her brother. -buries self-

Next time I am high, someone just duct tape my mouth please.

`Spinning: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel

No comments: