Monday, January 28, 2008

Foodie

Saturday - Corduroy & Finch

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Chocolate Fudge Milkshake rocked my socks!

Photobucket
Open kitchen concept.

Photobucket
I love chandeliers.

Photobucket
The Anitpasti & Tapas.

Photobucket
Yes, the one of the few cooked fish I take, Codfish.

So Silly blew $80 on all that all because she promised me a good brunch the night before. -beams- & Maybe, because I said so. ((:

Sunday - Golden Mile Market

I know, you're expecting a whole slew of pictures once again BUT, the girlfriend and I were too hungry so when the food came, we just ate and completely forgot about the poor camera. Haha. I promise pictures the next round.

Basically we had Char Kway Teow, Hokkien Mee, Char Siew & Roast Duck, Ah Baling (aka Tang Yuan), Chin Chow and Sugarcane.

I miss the Char Kway Teow already! Next round at Golden Mile, the all so famous Claypot Rice. -beams-

Anyway, after that mountain of food, 2 hours later, I continued to have the famous AMK Crab Bee Hoon, 1 You Tiao with my favourite Selegie Tau Huey with Tau Huey Jui.

With such an appalling amount of intake within 5 hours, I had indigestion. Yes I deserved it. But everything was so damn irresistible. At this rate, I'm gonna be fat, yes, FAT. -grumble mumble-

`Spinning: Missy Elliot - Get Your Freak On

No comments: