Thursday, January 31, 2008

For The Sunshine In My Life

In approximately 11 hours, the Silly girlfriend turn 23. -coughOLDcough- Hurhur.

To celebrate her birthday, I have graciously and generously (AHEM!) decided to be the chef for today and tomorrow. Those who know, know that I CAN actually cook but I just rarely do because I am too damn lazy. -ego speaking for itself-

Anyhoos, on the menu for today would be a simple Pasta Salad which we both adore like crazy but I hope she adores the one I'm gonna cook.

Tomorrow, steamboat at her place which I will attempt to cook Tom Yam soup for the first time in my life. Those who have tried my mum's Tom Yam would know that it's pretty solid so I hope I can't screw up much following her receipe word for word. -prays-

I swear cooking is a total pain in the ass. I hate washing up! -screams silently- But for my Silly, I will do it with no complains. -clears throat-

So because I will have no time to blog after this and until her birthday is over;

Dearest Girlfriend,

Next year, I will make up for the 22 birthdays I've missed out with you (Because this year I am too broke), and I am absolutely looking forward to the future birthday celebrations to come.

I hope you really like the present I gave you 3 weeks ago and I'm sorry I gave it to you so early but I was too damn excited after getting it. Haha.

May your plans for the future flow out smoothly as smoothly as I waltzed into your life. Hehe!

I am totally looking forward to having my own personal chef, my black Lexus Sports, black BMW M6, black Toyota Rav4, black Evo 10, black SLK and black Maserati to drive around in (Excluding the 10 or 20 other cars you want to own in the future).


Playing Mahjong and shopping with Carmen and Su-Lynn all day long (While you, Dexter and Su-Lynn's future husband slog your lives away for our Jimmy Choos, Bottega Venetta, Tods, Prada, Chanel etc purchases). Oh, remember my roomful of 2.55s okay? Haha. God it sounds like I'm writing a wish list for my birthday.

But anyway, I LOVE YOU, you old fart. I know (And am pretty sure) you love me too and I hope I stay LOVEABLE enough for you for the rest of my (Turn so old till breast are saggy) life.


Photobucket
Happy 23rd Birthday my Silly Sunshine Hero.

`Spinning: Muse - Starlight

No comments: