Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Shopaholic In Love

I swear the past entire week all I've been doing is shopping, grocery shopping, shopping and more grocery shopping. Carrying shopping bags all over town for 3 days and carrying super heavy grocery shopping bags for another 3 days has taken a toll on my poor "not so skinny anymore" legs.

So I am finally done with my CNY clothes shopping after 3 rounds of it. Bought 2 shirt dresses and 4 thongs from Topshop, 2 bras from Miss Triumph, 1 long sleeved top from AX, a pair of black stockings online (which have not arrived and I am getting worried), a pair of skinnys and a muffler from Fourskin, a bracelet from Diva which Silly (: paid for, a clutch from F21, a pair of heels from Trendy Zone and 3 earrings from Bugis Village.

Total damage, $600. -faints- Now that I see the total amount, I am so glad the jeans I wanted originally went OOS in my size because it costs a freaking $375, but I am still going to get it once the stock comes in. I will save for it! -beams-

And for the first time in many many years, I bought everything long sleeved for CNY. LOL. If you know my dressing style, it pretty much is, "If you've got it, flaunt it", go figure. (:

Aside from being a total absolute shopaholic, the steamboat at Silly's turned out pretty well, because I am so proud the tom yam turned out fantastic. Hur. Okay, maybe not as fantastic as mummy's but first time so give me some room for error. Hur.

Actually, all I did was tell Yaya (Silly's maid) to cut up everything and instructed Silly on what and when to put in the pot of boiling water. I was basically supervising. Hahaha. My excuse? I am scared of hot stuff. -grins-

Tomorrow's going to be another long long day for me because it's our first monthsary together! Yay!

I would honestly like to thank the ex-es because if it weren't because of the one who left and the one cheated, we would have never ever thought we'd hook up and end up being together. Plus, we both learnt precious lessons, lessons paid for over a span of 6 years altogether.

Happy 1st monthsary my silly sunshine hero. Can't wait for the 2nd, 3rd and so on to come along and I can't wait to see you, hear you and feel you all together at the same time. ((:

"And I see what you need so
I’m gone play my position
Let you catch what
you’ve been missin
I’m callin out, girl cause I can’t help but wait"
`Spinning: Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait

No comments: