Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Shit Cleaning

I am currently in the midst of spring cleaning my wardrobe even though I am so fucking exhausted after the 6 trips (2 more trips tomorrow and Saturday) to the supermarket and 3 shopping trips within 2 weeks. I swear I can just fall apart and disintergrate into the ground.

Best part, my room looks like it has been hit by a hurricane (Like it usually does) and my wardrobe is just 30% of it. Throwing away and donating literally half my wardrobe because they are either way too big, outdated or I just don't wear them anymore.

Doesn't help that this year, Lil' Brat is in Japan and it's just Mummy and I to clean the entire fucking house. I dread waking up tomorrow. -groans-

Here's wishing everyone Gong Xi Fa Cai and a prosperous CNY! (Read: Collect more ang baos, win money if you're gambling but lose money if you're gambling with me because I am so going to win your entire fortune because I will be wearing RED underwear! Bwahaha!)

I HATE SPRING CLEANING!

`Spinning: Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar

No comments: