Saturday, February 09, 2008

CNY (Cranky New Year)

I do actually have a love-hate relationship with CNY. I love the new clothes and ang baos but it really does make me realise how lonely I can actually get and like Zen, I don't need to be reminded.

I reckon only Zen and Denise would understand what I mean by lonely but oh well girls, we get by, don't we? (:

So CNY this year completely doesn't feel like CNY. Doesn't help that the Lil' Brat's away in Japan. I actually miss quarrelling with her already. Sigh. 3 more weeks till she's back.

This CNY has also been extremely exhausting. I seriously am falling apart.

Headed out last night with Jac and Denise to Zouk to meet Aly then to Play to meet Silly, Zenna, Casey, Jie and Bessy.

Simpang for supper with Silly and Denise, dropped Denise home and arrived home unceremoniously at 0600 hours. By the time I got to bed it was almost 0700, 2 hours later, my mum dragged me out of bed. -mumbles-

And I swear, I will never buy long sleeved tops for CNY ever again in my life. Try and act guai this year la, all 3 tops all long sleeved. The past 2 days, I've been like melting like crazy. -grumbles-

Steamboat at my place later. -groans- Everyone who said they'll turn up, TURN UP or I will slap you. Haha.

Goodnight world.

`Spinning: Kelis Featuring Cee-Lo - Lil Star

No comments: