Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Secret's In Telling

Secrets, don't we all have some secret that we keep from someone some way or another. It's sad how one secret covers up for another secret and the sick cycle carousel just continues.

With all honesty, I don't think I have any secrets. I think, I think, I emphasis I think. Hah.

22nd was good, same old quiet birthday, the way I like it. Will upload the pictures of the celebration I had with Jie at Zouk in the next entry.

Looking around my peers, I'm thankful, that my drama rama rara life is over for now. No, I am not gloating at you guys, just being reflective.

Thank you to all who wished me Happy Birthday through whichever medium you used. Lastly, thank you my silly for being the sweetest ever.

PS. I finally managed to induct Silly into World of Warcraft. -evil laughter-

Spinning: Rick Price - If You Were My Baby

No comments: