Monday, May 05, 2008

Le April Babies

Sorry Zen I had to steal your FB album title, I just thought it was so damn apropriate. Haha. Anyway, copyrighted you right there. Hur.

So the title says it all. Le April Babies, which basically were Jie and I. Had this combined "celebration" on the weekend before my birthday so that was like a couple of weeks back? I know these photos are like stale already but hey, at least I'm uploading them here okay? Haha.

Photobucket
First, say hello everyone.

Photobucket
Then you see the alcohol getting to one of us (Bessy).

Photobucket
You see, here in my stilettos, Jo's bag and Zen's hair clip with her all so sexy pout. HAHAHA.

Photobucket
Then we started comparing lash lengths, I won hands down because mine is AU NATURALE. Unlike Jie's fake lashes which were still shorter than mine. Hehehe.

Photobucket
Jie and I continued on by making Silly and Bessy carry us like Queens' on our thrones'.

Photobucket
At some point where we were so amused by God knows what (maybe alcohol) with Bessy classically spoiling whatever picture she can.

Photobucket
As you can tell, there is only one person enjoying herself in this picture. The agony Jie put Silly and I through. Size does not equates to weight. Hahahaha.

Photobucket
Finally, presenting you the Belle Du Jour of the night. HAHAHA.

I swear, the crazy things this bunch make me do.

`Spinning: Nerina Pallot - Sophia

No comments: