Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Candyman

Few days back, Silly got one of her biggest dreams come true and I swear it's all she can talk about these days. Not that I mind because before that she kept going on and on and on and on and on (you get the picture) about it and I'm glad she'll shut up once it arrives. Hahaha.

Of course, yours truly is exhilarated too. Firstly because she'll shut up, secondly, I'll benefit greatly from it (think 24/7 full time chauffeur), thirdly, I'm happy cause she's happy. ((:

If you know Ms Chong Su-An well, you'll know what I'm talking about. Yes, she finally got her first brand new car! It's coming in approximately 11 days or so and she's counting down like crazy. Hahaha.

Photobucket

The Subaru Impreza in Steel Silver Metallic

So anyway, the car comes just in time because I'm starting a 3-4 month temp job in the area of Singapore that I detest the most, Shenton Way, more precisely Cecil Street. So it'll be nice to have someone send me to work and pick me up. Hehehehe.

I swear I hate that area because everyone always seems to be rushing for something every hour of the day. It stresses me out badly.

Oh well, no choice because I need the moolah for my BKK shopping in November. Not forgetting that there are a thousand and one birthdays coming up. Jac's first, then Lil' Brat's, then Dexter, then Jo, a day after my mummy's, a day after Su's mummy's, then Simon. I never understood why do the birthdays have to be together?!

Then goodbye to my WoW because I'll have no time and considering I'm like 1.5K Gold more to my epic flying mount. Sigh. Why can't there be more hours in a day where I can spend time with Silly and my family and friends and sleep and WoW. I think I'll need 48 hours in a day instead of 24 hours. Haha.

Happy 8th monthsary in advance my silly. (: And your present, I'll buy Christina's Aguilera's album and play Candyman in repeat in your new car. HEHEHE.

`Spinning: Christina Aguilera - Candyman

No comments: