Sunday, September 14, 2008

Knock Me Out

It's a beautiful Saturday night/Sunday morning, and I'm at home, all because I'm down with a bad flu virus. ):

It all started on Wednesday morning where I woke up to a couple of puking spells which led to taking MC for the day which I really didn't want to do but I had no choice. I was feeling so sick that I didn't even want to play the online sensation. Can you believe it?! I was that sick.

Got better on Thursday and Friday and then on Friday night, everything went crazy. I was tearing, sneezing and coughing non stop. Silly's mummy then ordered Silly to take me to the nearest 24 hour clinic to see a doctor.

Woke up feeling slightly better but was still damn lethargic after 12 hours of sleep. Celebrated Moon cake Festival with Silly's family with a big CNY like home cooked dinner and the lighting of lanterns. (:

My body chose the worst time to break down on me just when Silly's car arrived on Friday. Sigh. If not I'd be out cruising around Singapore with my Silly. Oh well, there's always time now since it's her very own car. Heh.

I hope I feel better by tomorrow or at least Monday because I don't want to miss work anymore. Tons of stuff to do at work.

Speaking bout work, it's been good. Trying my very best to get used to all the shipping jargons and remembering all the port codes that the company calls at. Shit part is that I can't even surf the net, much less use MSN. So been relying on emailing the usual suspects to keep me going.

I wish my Silly was here to put me to bed. ):

"It's you and me, moving at the speed of light"
`Spinning: Chris Brown - Forever

No comments: