Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ummm Maybe

I procrastinate too damn much for my own good. I guess we all do procrastinate now and then but for me recently, it's become a lifestyle of sorts. Hah.

On a daily basis, I procrastinate on whether I should get out of bed or laze in for a little while longer. Usually, I end up doing the latter and fall straight back into lala land. And the list of things I procrastinate on, never ends.

It does get annoying after awhile. The procrastination, the waking up with absolutely nothing to do.

Some may say, I have a dream "lifestyle". I'm not working, with no income cept maybe when mummy gives me money now and then and I don't like taking money from her thus, I don't ask her for money. Silly pays for everything when we go out, I never get a chance to pay. -growls. Silly drives me around, I rarely need to take a cab, much less the MRT or the bus. All I do ever pay for is the occasional cab ride, cigarettes here and there (because my mum buys cigarettes for me at least once a week). I'm literally a tai-tai in training minus the shopping sprees.

But it is getting weary. I'm turning 23 this year and what have I accomplished? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. 1-2 years ago, I could still make myself feel better by saying, I'm still young, got a whole life ahead of me etc, but now, that excuse is getting old, like I am.

All this cooping myself at home (I do it to stretch the lifespan of whatever money I have left and I honestly do enjoy being a hermit) with nothing to do is getting to me. I need to do something. I need to find my footing.

Thing is, how do I go about doing just that. Life sucks and then you die. Perfect.

Then the song on my iTunes now, which happens to be my favourite, can't be more appropriate. Sterophonics - Maybe Tomorrow. Maybe, just maybe.

`Spinning: Sterophonics - Maybe Tomorrow

No comments: