Monday, February 16, 2009

Serendipity

Before Silly went to bed tonight, I was bored and asked her for suggestions on what movie I should watch. Then Serendipity came up and since it's her all time favourite movie and I haven't caught it yet and I was up for some lovey dovey gooey romance, I watched it.

For a person who believes in karma, fairies, affinity and love at first sight, Serendipity was beyond perfect.

I'm sure we all wonder from time to time, Is he/she the one? When am I going to meet my soul mate? And the list goes on. Sadly, at times, we pass our soul mates by, without noticing that they even went pass.

Is fate, destiny enough? Apparently not. Life's about taking chances and taking control to a certain extent. Will fate/destiny play a cruel joke on me like that someday? I truly hope not.

Love's as complicated as it is already. That's why, despite the dreams I have, I prefer taking control. At least that way, life wouldn't be so hard.

I guess it makes it easier when you're a cryptic as well.

I'm babbling, so please ignore me, it's the after effects of the movie.

`Spinning: Katy Perry - Thinking Of You

No comments: