Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In Circles

Those who have been following my blog for at least a year, would know that every Valentine's Day, I dedicate an entry to trashing Hallmark and the grotesque things people do, only because it's Valentine's Day.

This year, I'll spare Hallmark and those guilty of only making an effort to do something special for their other half only because it is Valentine's Day.

I still believe you don't need a reason to put in extra effort just because it's Valentine's Day. Shouldn't everyday be special? -shrugs- This is my opinion of course.

And also, being the completely realist, and unromantic person I am. I squashed any plans Silly had to celebrate Valentine's Day.

I don't think I could stomach walking down Orchard Road, seeing couples all lovely dovey carrying $200bucks worth of flowers. Flowers, I don't even want to go there. Haha.

On another note, Silly gave me a surprise the other day. Yes, I don't like surprises because I wear my heart on my sleeves and I never want to hurt the people who put in so much effort in surprising me. Okay, I'm getting out of the point here but excuse me.

So, Silly surprised me, with one of my absolute favourites. The Tiffany 1837 Circles Ring. -beams- A girl can never have enough rings. J'adore rings. Haha.

Thank you Silly. Yes, say hello to your Agnes B specs soon. (:

Lastly, Happy Valentine's Day to all my loved ones, you know who you are. Single or attached, I don't care, I still love you guys. (:

`Spinning: Justin Timberlake Feat. T.I. - Dead & Gone

No comments: