Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gold Dust Satin; The Trilogy

My.Shoes.Are.Here! And yes, title credits to Silly. Apparently, I have made my shoes into a blog trilogy. Hahaha. First post, before buying them. Second post, while waiting for it to arrive. Present post, I got them already!

Although I did sulk for an entire day when they first arrived because they're 1 size too big for me, all because, being my ditsy self, I tried them on without socks. I know I know, bimbo moment as usual.

They fit fine if I wear socks, probably would have to put insoles in them for an even better fit. I cannot wait to wear them for the weekend!

Enough bout my shoes, even though I thought they came at the perfect time. I've got news. I am going back to school. -grins-

Best time to go back to school with the job society taking such an impact from the recession. I've been looking for a job since Jan and till now, no luck. So I am going back to school.

Every thing's pretty much confirmed once I've decided which course/school and my loan and applications go through. -excited- I love school, I think.

`Spinning: Ne-Yo - Mad

No comments: