Thursday, April 23, 2009

22/23

In approximately 5 hours time, I turn 23, thus, I am in a foul mood.

Yes, I've never really enjoyed my birthday, but of course, I appreciate the efforts of people who make plans for me, being exceptionally nice to me etc because it's my day. But sadly, I rarely still enjoy it.

Something came up while Silly and I were chatting and it completely annoyed me. I'm not blaming you here Bei. I just find it annoying that people still talk about it.

Doesn't anyone get it? When I was with HER, I wasn't ME. So I did a lot of things that were out of character for me. And yes, throughout the years, I have changed, a lot. I maybe be a tad bit colder and much more cynical than I already was previously, so, live with it.

I don't like bringing up the past, because that past in particular, isn't something that I am exactly proud of. So I'd appreciate that people don't bring it up, not in front of me at least.

I'm happy where I am now, with Silly and that's all that matters to me.

PS. Happy Birthday to me.

`Spinning: Guru Josh Project - Infinity

No comments: