Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Reclusive

It's been a long and quiet Labour's Day weekend. Ah Bay & Mummy has gone off to the Land of the Rising Sun AKA Japan, Nagoya more specifically to visit my Godma. So I'm stuck at home for the rest of the week because the extremely heavy duty of taking care of Lolly has fallen on me.

No, I'm not complaining. Doesn't bother me much honestly. Even when everyone is around, I'm home literally 5 days a week. It's like a full time job itself. Haha. Which brings me to something.

Some people actually find me weird. Weird in the sense that I can actually stay home 7 days a week for an entire month (Last known record). Silly even used the word "Reclusive" on me. Honestly, am I the only weird one who loves the idea of being a hermit? -shrugs-

Shan't explain myself because I don't see a need to or why I should because I don't care what people think. Love me or hate me, your choice, your life, not mine.

PS. Silly, The Reclusive reminds me of a quest at Dragonblight "The Reclusive Runemaster". You remember? ROFL. And, I do enjoy being a hermit, with you of course. (:

`Spinning: Lys - Speechless

No comments: