Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Swine Flu Turns Left 4 Dead

Firstly, this entry is not exactly about Left 4 Dead. For those who do not know what Left 4 Dead is, it's pretty much exactly the same as Counter Strike AKA CS except that it's humans against zombies. If you still don't know what CS is, I suggest you go buy Gaming for Dummies or you just had no childhood what so ever.

Now Swine Flu, oh yes, we've heard so much about it and to be honest, as a Singaporean, we tend to be a teensy bit overconfident. At least I'm not exactly worried about the flu reaching us yet and I don't see anyone wearing masks all over the place except for the tourists.

But someone showed me a piece of really freaky news.

"Similar to a scare originally found in Cambodia back in 2005, victims of a new strain of the swine flu virus H1N1 have been reported in London.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.” "

Bahh. Zombies. A little too much for me even though I face them on almost a daily basis on WoW. But that's WoW, this is real life! -faints-

If you doubt my piece of news, check the link yourself. Would BBC write something so absurd?

I guess we could pray and wish hard that if zombies could exist, that vampires like Edward Cullen exist, and "Werewolves" like Jacob could too.Then Warlocks, Shamans, Mages, Warriors, Priests, Death Knights, Hunters, Paladins, Druids and Rogues (Yes I listed all the classes in WoW)may be possible even.

Hmmmm.

And yes, Happy 16th Monthsary my Silly. I love you very much and stop being such a poop ass okay? Hurhur. Or I will...DOT you to death. HAHAHA. I'm sorry Bei, I couldn't resist. At least I never silence you with Arcane Torrent. BWAHAHAHA. I know pretty much at this point, you have no idea whether to laugh or cry, but remember, THAT'S WHY YOU LOVE ME! -beams-

`Spinning: Nick Bliss - I Kissed A Girl

No comments: